hCa is an organisation that supports autonomy and freedom of all citizens, involving depressed social groups in democratic processes, particularly women and youth.
Our Vision: Society of equal opportunities for all.
What does the organization do?
1. Strengthening civil society and transformation of public institutions into a citizens' service
2. Implementation of programmes to empower women in society
3. Creating conditions for more intensive involvement of youth in public life
Opportunities for Youth
Youth are involved in all programme areas, planning and coordinating activities. Youth participate in decision-making in the organization.
The organization is also a resource center for youth providing them a library on various issues related to democratization, informations on...
[ view more
Other networks your organization is part of:
* Citizens' Pact for South Eastern Europe
* hCa International
* Youth Network of BiH (one of the coordinators)
* Citizens' Alternative Parliament of BiH